Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Happy 2014!

Happy New Year, everyone!  (Yeah, I know.  I thought I gave up blogging, too)

But as I'm sitting here, eating a mish-mash of coked veggies and tofu before they all go bad (while, according to Facebook, my boyfriend is eating pizza somewhere without me), I figured I should do something "productive".  

And writing in this blog was the best I came up with!  

So I guess Life updates are the first order of business.....I journeyed home for Christmas and New Years again this year; a total of two weeks of vacation & quality time with my mom and brother.  Got to see all the renovations that mom did to the house and the new car my brother bought......and watched a lot of TV! 

Soooo...much....TV.  

Now I should explain that the majority of my "couch potato" ness was due to my mom coming down with the flu and me feeding her tea and making sure she got a lot of rest.  

But I still managed to find time to get out of the house and catch up with all my friends from high school.  I felt more nostalgic than usual this year....probably has something to do with being in my thirties now.  

It finally hit me how old I am when I realized that most of the characters I watch on TV are younger than me.  

Wrapping this up now because I don't really know how to sum up the last couple of months without rambling, so I'll just say that it was a great vacation, but I'm glad to be back in Los Angeles - two weeks, no matter how great they are, is a *lot* of quality time together.  

Hopefully I'll find time to blog more often in 2014. Hope to see you around!  

No comments:

Post a Comment